Monday, November 26, 2012

Plans and finances

Lately, a fellow phoned me if we want to buy our own house because their neighbor's house is on sale. I said right away no because when that will pursue we would be my neighbors, no way! just what I thought at the back of my mind. And one thing we are going to consider some credit counselling. We need to plan first and decide well because buying a house is not an easy task specially when credit has something to do with it.

Financial problems are hard times for me. Its difficult to wake up everyday. To go scratching for a living and when you receive the pay envelope, the first thing to do is to settle all bills on time. Everything seems to be collapsed. So many debts to meet and how will I cope up with all of these. I need determination to continue this journey of trials. And a wisdom to use my meager wealth responsibly. Buying a house is also good since the payment for the rent will be pay for the house which is consider as my own property. I need to save more and we will just see what it will be.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com