Thursday, July 09, 2009

Orlando Vacation

I went to visit my aunt and my cousins the other weekend in Orlando. It’s always been one of my summer activities to stay and bond with them. Our families had been really closed until we moved to New York. My stay with them was different because I went with them for a nice vacation which I enjoyed so much. I would say that I had already experienced one of the best Orlando vacations. I enjoyed so much but I wish my parents and my siblings were with me. It’s just sad that I was the only one who had a free long schedule for this summer. Well, maybe next year we can all go together.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Orlando is a great place to choose for a getaway, it's too bad your whole family didn't travel with you this time. Like you said though, maybe next year!


orlando vacation

 
design by suckmylolly.com