Thursday, January 17, 2008

Funny huh!

I met up with a friend last Tuesday for a cup of coffee after work. I was expecting her to be in her office attire since its a weekday. To my surprise, she was not dressed with those elegant styled attires that she always wear to which according to her excludes and flaunt the people in the advertising industry! Instead, she was wearing a white Spoof t-shirt, faded denims and a pink pair of sneakers. When I asked why the casual attire, she informed me that they have themed dress codes on Tuesdays. And dress code for that day was funny t-shirts. I cant help but to smile to see what was printed in her t-shirt. It says, Sponge bob wet pants with a sponge bob drawing on it. I wonder what did her officemates' shirt said?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com