Monday, December 31, 2007

Overcoming Challenges

Being the new the head of the Management Information System of our company, my brother-in-law has been my constant visitor in my office every coffee break. He will always mention Spiderman’s famous line, “Great power comes with a great responsibility!” He is really hard up in fixing the problems left by the predecessor department head. All I could do is to assist him in his inquiry about the company’s policies and to boost him up somehow. But though he is hard up, he’s positive they will fix things up the soonest possible time because he has a very supportive staff in the MIS Department.

Just the other day, he came to my office smiling. He is now solving the last problem and everything will smoothly run after two days. He is mentioning our telephone system. They changed the whole system with Talkswitch. To his delight, he went on informing me about Talkswitch, and other of phone systems (Avaya, Panasonic, NEC, Talkswitch, Allworx, Epygi and more) designed for businesses between 2 and 250 users, which is offered by Neobits, which has over 3,000 customers nationwide. It has the ability to perform local installation services in every zip code, and offers dial tone and broadband internet in all states! He was even suggesting I should get a telephone system for our home-based business.

Well, I will talk to my Dad about it. Right now, what’s important is that he is now learning his way into our company. A high-five for you big brother!

1 comments:

ghee said...

ooopppss.naligaw yata ako ah? pero counted pa rin naman ang dalaw ko rito db?

Happy New Year to you and your family!

hugs,
ghee

 
design by suckmylolly.com