Friday, May 30, 2014

New nest

Last month, I visited a friend of ours who was busy preparing for their relocation. I brought dog training treats for their pets. They bought a new house with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. I also offered her some help in packing up their things. Moving to a new home or apartment is a stressful one but my friend was relaxed and still can laugh with all of those chaos. It will not take long she can live in her dream house since infront of the house is a front porch overlooking an ocean view. It has also a garage and a large kitchen. What I love most about their house its just located 5 minutes to a beautiful sandy beach, a shopping center near by and a 24 hour security. What a superb choice of realty with an attractive down payment plan and financing who will not grab this chance.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com