Sunday, December 15, 2013

Good choice

When I heard my cousin’s decision that she wants to be a professional beautician, I laughed at her. That was the best decision she made in her life because right now, she is happier and more satisfied with her career than me. She had to quit her job because she was tired and restless all the time. Even without that much money, she enrolled where she became the expert hair stylist and beautician that she is now. The most wonderful thing about it is that, the school helped her a lot. My cousin would always mention how great her teachers were and her experiences with their facilities. In the end, she made it and be an expert in what she is passionate about. Now, she enjoys her personal life and her career as well.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com