Saturday, July 06, 2013

Party time

Last week was my friend's birthday party, We like to have a different celebration by having a theme party. So I decided to surf the net to come up with new tips and ideas. I found this site that share different celebrations, outdoor entertaining and party ideas and tips. This is really a great and interesting site. I found the island getaway party perfect for a summer celebration. I find the idea very easy to do and lots of fun too. I found out invitations tips, music that are appropriate for the party, tropical island drink recipes and the menus to be served. I am excited to help my friend prepare her party and I hope every guess will enjoy the party that comes with food, family, friends and lots of sunshine at the island party in their own garden.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com