Saturday, October 06, 2012

For the house

We went window shopping with my mom and found out that our favorite shopping mall is giving a discount on all of their furniture products. After seeing those modern furniture my mom wanted to buy new kitchen cabinets. Since my mom haven't been buying some furniture for our house she decided that we would return there tomorrow and try to look for nice accessories that we could buy for our living room, kitchen and bathroom.

I've listed some of the things that we need for our bathroom, even in our kitchen and in our living room. The next day we went to the shop. We bought some hanging things, those hanging things are made to hold toothbrushes and toothpastes. We also bought some trash cans a green one for our main bathroom and a red one for my own bathroom inside my room. We also bought some kitchen utensils for baking. I got so excited to buy some of those utensils because I will be the one using it. I want to prove to my mom that I have learned a lot on my baking lessons at school. We also bought vases and pillows for our living room and a piano cover for my keyboard.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com