Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Family time

My artist cousin phoned me while ago to asked how’s everyone doing in the family. I told him I was surprised that he had called up since he is a super busy man. I told him that everyone are doing fine where in fact on weekend we will have a big family gathering at my grandmother house for the death anniversary of our grandfather.

He told me that’s the other reason why he called up and the other is about the strange feeling he had right now. I asked him what happened and he told me that as he is packing up his old paintings, He found out his first painting work which he made together with our grandpa. And that he made a flashback and realized he haven’t spend a lot of time with us his relatives. And so he decided to come on weekend and I was happy with his decision.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com