Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Party friends

I was talking with my friend from this morning through the our social network account. It’s been almost six months that we had not talked. He was working on a new project at work that’s why. Good thing it’s already finished. In fact he is on leave from work, until at the end of the month. While chatting we were looking for other friends we know on fb. While helping him search, I was thinking he has not changed, he is still that party goer I knew from college. We were still in college when he started as friend. I can’t blame him because it was part of his job. He was working with his dad that time and as one who manages the firm’s public relations, he can’t help but to join parties with their clients. But he had so much fun during that time, sometimes he even ask us, his friends to join them.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com