Saturday, August 28, 2010

A class reunion

I was surprised to see some of our classmates in college when I attended the birthday party of my niece. My brother in law invited his friends at work, who were my college friends. It was like a mini reunion among friends. We were just so thankful that we had the opportunity to see each other. A lot of my friends are now married or busy with their careers that they don’t have time to bond with their friends anymore. Oftentimes, it’s hard to invite them over or visit them, when you know how busy they are. But of course I do understand our situation. We may not always see each other, but as friends, we know that we here for each other.

After eating and sharing stories, everyone was ready to go home especially those who are married. We all understand them. While a lot of them went home, some of us were free tonight, so we decided to go out, just like the old days.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com