Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love is around


I went to my favorite salon this late afternoon. And I met my former colleague in my part time job. We greeted and asked each other how we're both doing. Her husband is into drug addiction for the past years since he lost his job. She is six months pregnant and scared that her husband will become worst if it will not be treated well. Her husband was into medication already but he still return to it. She tried to help him but now she is already hopeless. And she's planning to leave him. She has a great family that is more than willing to have her come and live with them. She is already fed up and frustrated.

I told her that I can see in her eyes that she still love him and do something to help him for the sake of her child to have a father as she grows. We bade good bye by thanking me a lot.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com