Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dream destination

One of my dream destination is to be in Florida.I describe Florida as a get away destination, famous for a year round sunshine, beautiful, accessible glittering white sand beaches, Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens , Coral Reef State Park Marine Sanctuary, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and theme parks. The adults will enjoy the night life which starts once the sun sets over the Caribbean. The kids will mostly enjoy Walt Disney with their Disney World Tickets on rides,and experience a scary halloween at Universal Studios Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. To make this possible, I will first scout an affordable bed and breakfast accomodation. My friend also recommended to order tickets in fun theme parks at www.OrlandoFunTickets.com or call toll free (866) 225-4712. Therefore, I need to save more, buy more SD cards for my camera and so on and so fort....

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com