Monday, October 20, 2008

April, my pet cat

I went to the mall to shop for our groceries because we were running out of coffee and salt. My mom told me to buy all the items listed on the paper. While walking at the pet store section I remembered April, my cats, that she was running out of food also and her shampoo bottle is empty that’s why she didn’t take a bath for 2 days. So I went to the cat supplies section and bought some bathing shampoo, cat food and a nail cutter for cat’s nails. After paying all the items, I went straight to the grocery section and bought all the items listed on my list. After I went home, I decided to take April a bath. She was so clean as a crystal. Maybe your wondering why my cat’s name is April. It’s because she was a gift to me on my birthday last April. Since she was given to me on the month of April, I decided to name her April.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com