Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Be cautious of migraine

My friends told me that eating chocolate can trigger migraine, at first I just thought it is just a supertition until I read it is true. A migraine trigger is any factor that, on exposure or withdrawal, leads to the development of an acute migraine headache. Triggers may be categorized as behavioral, environmental, infectious, dietary, chemical, or hormonal. Foods that can trigger migrane are those that contain tyramine such as red wine, aged cheese, smoked fish, chicken livers, figs, and some beans. Or foods with monosodium glutamate or nitrates like bacon, hot dogs, and salami. Other foods are nuts, peanut butter, avocado, banana, citrus, onions, dairy products, and fermented or pickled foods. Its good that I learned about this I should reduce my intake of these foods to play save.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com