Thursday, September 06, 2007

New home for a new start

My cousin just phoned me while ago inviting us to join them on their housewarming next month. I volunteered to make desserts for the party. They have just both a new house from GMAC real estate. Ive already seen the house because Hub and I were with them during the house hunting. Its good that this realty we have chosen is very nice with great services and friendly employees too. The house is 1,743 sq. ft. in a 200 sq. m. lot. with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. In front of the house is a front porch overlooking a pond. It has also a garage, a large kitchen, carpeted floors, laundry rooms and skylights. What I love most about their house its just located 15 minutes to a beautiful lake, a shopping center near by and a 24 hour security. What a superb choice of realty with an attractive down payment plan and financing who will not grab this chance.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com